You might be a geek if you: have never had a girlfriend/boyfriend, spend all your time in front of your computer, wear glasses, and live in your parents' basement. Wouldn't you like to know so that you can brag to your friends? Oh, wait, you have none. Take our quiz today to find out just how geeky you truly are.
1. Do you know a programming language?
Yes, a real programming language
Programming? Does it have to do with television?
2. Do you personally have more than three computers?
No, I don't even have one computer
3. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
No, but I've had one or more in the past
No, I've never had a girlfriend/boyfriend
Yes, I got very lucky
Yes, I have no problems in this area
4. Have you ever been to a LAN party?
Yes, I attend them regularly
Yes, a few times
No, I hate LAN parties
No, I have no friends
What's a "LAN party"?
5. Have you ever been to a real party?
Yes, I love to get drunk
I go to parties occasionally
I've been to a few, but they were boring
I don't enjoy parties
I've never been to a party
6. Do you have any domain names?
Yes, I have one
Yes, I have several
No, I don't want one
No, I don't have $8
What's a "domain name"?
7. Do people frequently ask you to fix their computers?
Yes, and I'm able to help
Yes, but I always screw something up
No, I rarely come in contact with "people"
No, I know nothing about computers
8. Have you ever had viruses or spyware on your computer?
Yes, once or twice
No, I don't have a computer
No, I have lots of anti-virus and anti-spyware software
No, and I don't need special software to protect me
No, and I don't need special software to protect me, because I run Linux
9. Do you read Slashdot?
I often comment first on stories
Once in a while
It doesn't interest me
I've never heard of Slashdot
10. Do you prefer to write code, or hang out with friends?
Hang out with friends
My friends and I write code when we hang out
I have no friends
11. Do you use Linux?
Yes, on my primary computer
Yes, on a server
Yes, on my TiVo
No, but I hope to soon
No, I have no interest
I don't know what Linux is
12. Which screen resolution do you usually use?
Something in between
I don't know
13. Do you care about the score you get on this quiz?
Yes, and I might try again
Yes, but I'll accept it